Sunday 15 January 2012

Why to teach in a different way?

Why prepare to teach in a different way?
 I think we are all aware why we need to prepare to teach in an way different from the way are are taught. Technology is flourishing and we are enjoying the result all the time. The change in the area of teaching and instruction however is terimendous and sometimes challenging.Technology is being improved in  each and every second throughout the world. One product comes before we are familiar with the one produced before.

The main reason that I chose to study ICT and Multimedia in ELT at Univedrsity of Warwick is to develop the mentality of taking and keeping up the ever changing technology of teaching and instruction. I believe that this can help me improve my teaching and training duty.

Really why prepare to teach in an differnt way? have alook at the following. description form Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment